The Human Resources division is responsible for maintaining personnel records, providing payroll services, and offering benefits counseling to over 800 government officials in Arkansas. The Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches of State Government are represented in these groups, for which the Auditor of state processes and disburses salary payments according to the enabling legislation and appropriation acts approved by the Arkansas General Assembly.
Human Resources provides services to the following individuals:
- The Arkansas Supreme Court Justices
- The Arkansas Court of Appeals Judges
- Arkansas Circuit Judges
- Arkansas District Judges
- Arkansas Circuit Court Reporters
- Arkansas Trial Court Administrative Assistants
- State Drug Court Juvenile Probation and Intake Officers
- Prosecuting Attorneys
- Deputy Prosecuting Attorneys
- Staff of the Lieutenant Governor’s office
- Executive branch of Arkansas’s Constitutional Officers
- Arkansas House and Arkansas Senate members
- Auditor of State Personnel
What's New In Payroll For 2013
For 2013, the employee tax rate for social security increases from 4.2% to 6.2%. The social security wage base limit increases to $113,700. You should not see a change in your federal taxes unless you have made a change or have made a change in your insurance or other pre-taxed deductions.
The changes are detailed in this chart.
The Human Resources staff of the Auditor’s Fiscal Division consists of a Payroll Officer and an Insurance Representative. To contact the Human Resources, please call (501) 682-6000 or email us at email@example.com.